Google has announced that mobile friendliness will become a major ranking factor and will be used around the globe. If your website is mobile-friendly then it will be easier to navigate for smartphone and tablet users.
What is mobile friendly website?
Mobile has changed the world. Today everybody has cell phones with them and constantly communicating and searching for information online. Having a mobile-friendly website has become a critical part of having an online presence. Mobile friendly design means your website’s information – images, texts, videos, links are easily accessible across all different devices like smartphones and tablets.
How to check?
- Click here Mobile-Friendly Test
- Enter your website address Or URL
- Click on “RUN TEST”
- Google tells you how easily a visitor can use your page on a mobile device
Benefits of Mobile friendly Website:
- Improved User Experience
- Increased Average Time on Site
- Improved Search performance
- Immediately engage users
- Accessed anywhere, any time
- Flexible and Cost-Effective