RE: How to fix missed scheduled post error in WordPress?
Follow the Tricky and Effective Step to Prevent WordPress Scheduled Post Errors
- Installing and activating WP Missed Schedule fix failed posts plugin is the first step.
- When the plugin is installed it searches the posts that missed the scheduled time.
- The plugin runs a script when any visitor visits the site and it works as per its nature.
- Finding the schedule missed posts, it will publish it correctly.
- It automatically saves the resources on your server and this action is done in every 5 minutes and in each cycle it fixes 5 items.
How to Install WP Missed Schedule Plugin
- Logging into your Word Press site move to its dashboard and click on Plugins
- Now select Add new
- Search for the scheduled post trigger and click on Install
- Once it is activated the settings is done