RE: List few pros and cons of Ionic framework?
- Develop an app once, and deploy across iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- The use of AngularJS creates a powerful SDK, for building rich and robust applications.
- Lots of plugins that allow the features like cameras, fingerprint scanners, NFC, geolocation, sending analytics to Firebase, push notifications, and deep links.
- In-app performance may not be as swift as if the application were developed natively for each device.
- Debugging is somewhat challenging — sometimes it’s difficult to figure out where the error is coming from, as error messages can be unclear.
- Not suitable for creating an app or game that need very complex navigational and routing logic.