RE: What is WWW?
World Wide Web uses HTTP Servers, better known as web server.Receive HTTP type request and send requested file in packets.
- Clients use browser application to send URIs via HTTP to servers requesting a Web page.
- Web pages constructed using HTML (or other markup language) and consist of text, graphics, sounds plus embedded files.
- Servers (or caches) respond with requested Web page Or with error message.
- Client’s browser renders Web page returned by server
Page is written using HTML.Displaying text and graphics in web browser
- The entire system runs over standard networking protocols like TCP/IP, DNS .