What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Ajax?
Advantages of Ajax:
1) Reduce the server traffic in both side request. Also reducing the time consuming on both side response.
2) Response time is faster so increases performance and speed.
3) AJAX make asynchronous calls to a web server. This means client browsers are avoid waiting for all data arrive before start the rendering
4) No require to completely reload page again.
Disadvantages of Ajax:
1) Search engine would not crawl ajax generated content. So the Search Engines can’t index AJAX pages.
2) Security is less in as View source is allowed and anyone can view the source code written for AJAX.
3)Impossible to bookmark ajax updated page content.