1. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material that we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. AVIANCE SCHOOL Accounts
Your AVIANCE SCHOOL account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. By connecting to AVIANCE SCHOOL with a third-party service (for example, Facebook or Twitter), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.
You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify AVIANCE SCHOOL immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. AVIANCE SCHOOL will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
You may control your User profile and how you interact with the Service by changing the settings in your “account settings” page. By providing AVIANCE SCHOOL your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your “account settings” page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
3.User Submitted Contents
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the comments/discussions posted on the website, as we do not control the submitted contents. By using the site, you may come across posts or comments which you may consider objectionable. You herby agree that the company is not accountable for your access or use of any such content.
The purpose of this website is to help developers or programmers on the Internet and boost their career opportunities. We are not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of users, including, but not limited to, any user’s reliance upon any information provided by the website.
As a registered user of this website, you agree that:
• You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the site or registering for a course.
• You are granted permission to access the website and its contents only for the purpose of knowledge and code sharing.
• If you are under the age of 13, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the site or registering for an account.
• You are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website.
• You will not use this website to upload any graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
• You will not use contents or a portion of contents of this website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
• You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libellous content.
• You will not disclose any personal information to a user, and you will not solicit personal information from any user.
We are not liable to any user for:
• Any loss or damages of any kind, as a result of using code or information provided on the website.
• Any third party websites or contents therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions.
• The unavailability of our website continuously or for any period of time.
AVIANCE SCHOOL cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper provide your personal information at your own risk.
7.YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
The Website is operated by aviancetechnologies.com,located at Kolkata, India. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com